Pregnant with baby 2

I have a 9 month old daughter I think I am pregnant with baby number 2 . We are trying to buy a house but can't seem to come up with a whole down payment before our lease is up. Right now we live in a one bedroom apartment. So I think we are going to stay in this apartment save more money rent month by month. until we can come up with the rest of the money

I am stressed and know everything will work out. Anyone else find they were pregnant during a stressful time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• found out i was pregnant moved out of one of my dads houses to somewhere where i had to pay alot more rent and lost my job all in a week. baby was planned but losing my job wasnt
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• found out I was pregnant senior year of college, and that was supposed to be the first of two senior years...moved back home finished school up nights and weekends and worked my summer/winter break job at a warehouse where i had a well documented pregnancy harassment claim. circumstances were stressful, the work environment sucked and i think contributed to health concerns for me, but in the end i have a wonderful child and you make it through, and find a way and all that :)

also i think finding out for certain whether or not you're expecting #2 will help decrease some of your stress, good luck!
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• the same month we found out we was preg we got hit with a garnishment from co signing for somebody
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I found out I was pregnant right before my husband was getting ready to move 2 states away and leave me behind until he got us an apartment. It was not the ideal time to be alone with a 1 year old to chase around by myself!! But now, I have both my babies and I am just loving life. Life is definitely not as simple as it would have been if I never got pregnant, but I would not trade my life for the whole world. Good luck!
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 2:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011