3somes adult content

So my fiance and I talk alot of having a 3some. Not because were tired of just the 2 of us, but neither of us have ever tried it. If it were to happen it would have to be me him and another female. Ive always thought of "messing round" with a female, i mean honetly who doesnt wonder what it would be like, but ive never actually done it. Anyways, what do you ladies think about experimenting and how would we go about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband and I have talked about it too but honestly my husband is all mine and I don't share so it's a cool fantasy, but to me that's all it is something that will never come true. If you do decide to do it you need to set up rules that cannot be broken and you must have complete trust in each other.

Btw, get prepared for some moms to say nasty stuff to you. In my opinion it's to each their own.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm not sure exactly how to go about finding someone. I think it could potentially be a fun thing for a couple, but I also think it can be like playing with fire. I think it often leads to problems that couples aren't expecting. But...it might not. If you decide to, best of luck.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• be careful because that may give him the idea that its oki to cheat not sayin he will but some men think and make sure whoever the girl is has had and std test so u guys wouldnt get anything.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oh...and if you do, establish rules beforehand.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It usually causes problems in a relationship or leads to the guy sneaking off to get with her without you afterwards. Or the guy suggesting it happen more and more. DONT do it with one of your friends, and make sure YOU are the one to choose the girl or you will end up feeling inadequate as the guy will want a model quality girl with you. If your really just curious, pay a professional then it's more of a business transaction and not a lets have drinks and dinner and see how the night goes. And now, let the bashing from the trolls begin on me. I gave you MY advice DONT be going off on me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The thing is, there will be 3 people involved. All it takes is ONE of them to develop some sort of feelings for there to be an issue.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• . If your really just curious, pay a professional then it's more of a business transaction and not a lets have drinks and dinner and see how the night goes. "

Like a prostitute? Not bashing, just asking.
    LovingSAHMommy

• This one is tricky. It all depends on what you two are comfortable with. Are you willing to watch your fiance have sex with another woman? And what if he realizes he likes threesomes and wants more and more? Ask yourself these questions before you get yourself into something youre not prepared for. It may sound enticing now but actually doing it might bring up jealousy and insecurities.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thats exactly wat im afraid is is that he will think its an easy way for him to cheat, which is definately not acceptable. But I also think it could be a great way for us to learn new ways to please each other.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes LovingSAHM a prostitute, not a hooker off the street, but an escort from a service.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011