Have you seen Extreme Couponing on TLC?

That show is awesome! And has now inspired me to coupon. But HOW in the world do they get so much for free. I guess I really don't know how to coupon correctly lol..

Can someone explain this please?? I need to do this to save money!!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Those bitches are crazy...
    6 hours worth of clipping coupons....4 hours strategy planning...no offense, but fuck that lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Horrible show filled with a crap-ton of misinformation. Those aren't couponers, they're compulsive shoppers and/or hoarders who use coupons to get their fix. What you see on that show is faked for the cameras in exchange for publicity for the grocery stores. Check out some of the frugal living and couponing groups on CM to find out how to do it for real.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Wish stores in my state doubled coupons.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i use Coupons all of the time & save alot especially on Soap, Shampoo,Razors, Washing Powder, ect...... but, i agree with Not Panicking- That show is a little Off the Wall! Saving is one thing but, they are Ridiculous- i don't want 100 jars of Spaghetti Sauce even if it did end up Free! LOL:) Check out their groups- i'm sure you will learn alot more about using Coupons-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• lol--I'm with Chloesmom. Who had that kinda time anyway? I have a 21 mo baby boy, 7 dogs, a husband, a house to clean (gotta with 7 dogs lol), church....I mean--Come on!!!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I see them as obsessed with hoarding and the greed it is ridiculous!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i use coupons but nothing like that
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011