Signature

When making my signature on CafeMom, how do I set a ticker as mine? Does anyone know any good websites where I can find tickers that I can use for my signature?

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 11:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• For tickers, go to your homepage. In the same box as your avatar, mood and thought bubble, there is a button that says Add a Widget. Click on it. On the left side, there is a list of different widgets and one of them is Tickers. Click on it and there are a lot of different ones that you can choose from. As for putting it in your signature, I think (but am not completely sure) at the end of creating your ticker, there is a link for putting it into your ticker. If not, next time you see someone who has a ticker in there's, send them a message and ask them how they did it. Sorry if this isn't any help. I haven't done anything with signatures in a long time.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011