Ways to naturally induce labor??

i am 38 weeks pregnant almost 39 weeks is there any natural ways to induce labor?

youngmom051208

Asked by youngmom051208 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• DO NOT do castor oil. It's Toxic to your body if you take more than a teaspoon. It DOES NOT start labor like so many mexicans think it does. Try sex, washing the floors on your hands and knees and walk walk walk walk and oh yea, walk some more.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Sexy time worked for me :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• theres something in sperm that actually helps the dr told me when i asked
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• There is not enough prostiglandens in human semen to put you into labor.

Pregnancy is 40 weeks unless baby decides to come sooner. There is a reason for that.

Nothing will work unless your body was going to do it really soon anyway.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• For mine I had a glass of red wine (very small) and my water broke less then 12 hours later, probably a coinsidence but who knows. :)
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I tried everything at 39-40 weeks and she ended up coming 40 weeks and 4 days by c-section. I dont beliebe there is a way to do it, the baby will come when it is ready.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Why "natural"?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Walk like crazy!! Some women say orange juice, but who knows it is probably just a myth. I really like organic raspberry tea. It helps thin your cervix, but it does not put you into labor. The best solution is just be patient, and your little miracle will come when he or she is ready.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 2:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2011