.... adult content

Have any of you ever used a vibrator? W/o telling your spouse or significant other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, but not without telling my husband. I'd never have the nerve to buy one for myself. He's always bought them, lol.

I suppose I could do it online, but then I'd feel weird if he found out, even though he wouldn't care.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes! Who hasn't? lol All of my toys my husband has bought for me, but when he's not here and I'm wanting some, then... well, yeah. It's not like he tells me every time he pleasures himself.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• With my ex, I used to masterbate without him, so I wouldn't be in the mood to have sex lol I never told him, I just played it off like I wasn't ever in the mood LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My husband leaves me for 6 months every year, what do you think? LOL

Oh, and it's a must-have routine in regular sex too.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Im always "in the mood" and im pretty sure its the pregnancy hormones, but he works long hours 6 days a week and never feels like gettin sexual. Even when we do, I never get satisfied, embarrassingly ive never had a gspot orgasm and id just like to experience that. I play it off rather well win we do have sex as if I have reached orgasm & I fee like he would think that be using a vibrator Im trying to replace him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, with our long distance relationship at times while dating. Plus went to buy my first one with my friend, for courage/support. We've also used it together
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• First, playing it off like you're getting an orgasm is lying to him. He won't know how to please you if you're faking it and not instructing him how to do it.

Second, there's nothing to be embarrassed at not getting a g-spot orgasm. Many women have difficulties getting one (in fact, I've never gotten one, only clit stimulation and w/o vib, it takes a LONG time). If you wish to learn how to train yourself and your man how to get yourself a g-spot orgasm, there are books out there. Borders has a very nice selection. In fact, I've gotten most of my books from there.

Third, if he thinks you are trying to replace him with a vib, then he's pretty insecure. My husband is the one who initially got me my first vib...I didn't want to because that's how I felt. I didn't want to replace him with some toy! But I use it every time we have sex (unless I'm just wanting straight sex, no orgasm, which doesn't happen too often).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ive faked orgasm since the very first time I ever had sex whixh was almost 5 years ago and its just something that comes naturally now. I do reach orgasm with sex but only when clittorally stimulated which I often do myself and it just makes him enjoy it more. He doesnt have the slightest idea though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have them, he knows I have them...I don't tell him every time I am going to use one, but he is aware that I do. We mostly use them together.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• others are using, but there are techniques that can be used. No need to buy, you need to research more.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 11:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011