How was your day today?

Mine was alright. Worked the 8-2 shift, which is my favorite shift (aside from getting up at 6, leaving at 6:30, and commuting for an hour)... but I had a lot of till breakdowns (etc) at work - I was covered self-check out - my legs are aching from my steel toes, I'm tired, I'm feeling all... crampy and weird from the pap I had after work, and I'm really stoked to have tomorrow off.
On the other hand, I got to talk to my three year old on the phone - he told me he was eating a brown sandwich and that's it's my favorite - apparently a brown sandwich is a PB&J on brown bread. Ha ha

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine was Splendiferous!! Closed a house today, Cha Ching! did some yard work and soaked in the hot tub tonight for a while. It was a good day indeed for me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• better than yesterday. i was a ticking time-bomb..today, not so much. these mood-swings are either gonna kill me, or get me killed.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Today was alright. Went with LP to breakfast and then to buy some parts for his mother's car...and then he was gone for the day. Did the girls' schoolwork with them, took a long nap after lunch, worked a little from home, did my own schoolwork, rented movies, had dinner, and cleaned up a little bit.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• SSDD, as the saying goes.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i spent all day doing laundry being moody.
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011