Age difference? adult content

How old are you? And how old or young would you go to have a relationship with some one? How old is too old? How young is too young?
I marked this ? adult content so you can really open up if you want too.

BSumm3rs

Asked by BSumm3rs at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I was 15 when I got into my first serious relationship. It was with a 19 yr old. I was with him until I was 21 yrs old. I say if I didn't get my son outta of it, I would totally & completely regret not having my teenage years. He took them away from me by being controlling and mentally abusive in general. BUT I know ppl that are in their mid 40s and have been together since they were 15 and don't regret it all. They loved every second of it. I think it depends on the person & what they want out of life. From MY experience, I wouldn't want my child getting into a serious relationship so young, but at the same time, only they can say if they are truly inlove with the person. How would I feel if I didn't let him and he could be like the lucky couples and loved every second of it and are still together 27 years later still madly inlove? I say its all about the person! Age doesn't matter.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Depends on the person.
    For me, I'm 26 now (if ask fast verbally, I answer 23). I wouldn't want someone older than 33.
    and I refuse to date someone younger than me, just my personal experience that the young ones I've dated is immature.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Im 44. Id NEVER get with anyone younger than 30 if I was single.Who the heck wants to have to teach a young guy how to please you? and Id probably never get with a wrinkled old may say over 60. But thats just me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• DH is three years older than me. I have never had any interest in dating younger (except my best guy friend in high school that's like 8/9months younger than me), I think it's because I have a younger brother and the difference in our maturity level is astounding. I dated one person before DH, and he was 13 years older than me. That didn't work out but it was more for his character traits than the age difference, I have always felt more comfortable with and gotten along better with people who were older than me so I always assumed that would be my style/preference however you want to phrase that.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't go older than 8 or 10 years and I wouldn't go younger than 5 years.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• eh..i used to 'date' guys up to 10yrs younger, when i was in my early 30s. (31+)..and i've dated men as much as 12 yrs older. (that's funny..the younger ones were 'guys', and the older ones were 'men'..LMBO!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am 27 and I would probably go up about 10 years, but I doubt I would go any younger. My LP is about 2 years older than me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm 27, my DH is 31. I don't really see that as an "age difference" seeing how it's only a few years. But I've never been one to care about age. Before I met my DH I was living with a boyfriend that was 3 year younger than me. I was 18, he was 15 when I moved in there, we had been together over a year at that point. And when I was 16 I dated a guy that was 28 - of course he didn't know how old I was (lol). Point is, if I like them, age doesn't matter.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The perfect age for a great relationship is 26. They are matured enough to balance the walks of life. They had graduated in their studies, they have the great job and experiences. There is a need that a man should be ahead of the age of women, but the women is more mature than men.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 11:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• im 22 dh is 24 i probably wouldnt date more than 5 yrs older.
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2011