Anyone use the Slim Quick pills?

I've been thinking about trying them for months now but just haven't had the money. Well I will be getting a little extra money this week from a consignment sale and thought that now would be the time to try them. I have tons of weight to lose and have been trying to go to the Y twice a week for water aerobics and have seen some weight loss but wondered if the pills would help speed it up enough to make it worth the cost. Has anyone else tried them and if so what results and or side effects did you see?

niehoff9

Asked by niehoff9 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If there REALLY was a pill to help you loose weight without diet or exercise the drug company's would own it and it would be very expensive and the FDA would approve it and regulate it. NONE of those loose it quick pills work and they prey on gullible and desperate people. You never know whats in those pills, it can harm or kill you. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is not true.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• they make my heart hurt even at half and third dosage. I didn't take them long. Working out everyday has been more effective anyway.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I've never tried it, but I think Alli would be the better choice. It is FDA approved and I don't think it works the same way as those other pills. It helps block some of the fat you eat ALONG WITH diet and exercise. It's like 40 bucks for a 30 or 60 day supply. You might look into it. Good luck!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Major, constant headaches. I gave them up after a few days.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The below shop sells many meizitang products,i took Meizitang for a month and lost 20 lbs,what’s more,they have no side effects, no lie...If you’re interested in them,try http://www.meizitang.us/ hope helpful!
    aramisdrew

Answer by aramisdrew at 3:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• There are simpler ways to reduce weight other than dieting and working out. You can use meizitang products,reduce as much as 20 lbs like this - and the weight comes off in the correct places as well! I strongly recommend this website http://www.meizitang.us/ they have many meizitang items,you can take them,won’t let you down.
    aramisdrew

Answer by aramisdrew at 3:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2011