How to successfully make jello jigglers?

Clearly I am doing something wrong, because every time I try to make jello jigglers they fall apart and NEVER hold their shapes. I do everything according to the package, but obviously I'm missing something. So for those of you who do know how to make them hold their shapes, Help! I only mix in hot water (boiling), and let cool for about 4 hours in a 9x13 pan. What am I doing wrong?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Make them with Jello and KNOX gelatin follow the recipe for Jigglers on the KNOW box and they will come out. Maybe your using to much water?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Not sure what you are doing wrong.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Those things are gross.
    Anonymous

• Well if you think they're gross anon, the point of commenting was? By just skipping over the questions you don't like you can reduce your risk of carpel tunnel, just fyi
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I use the recommended water that's on the jiggler recipe, on the jello box. But next time I'm at the store i'll try knox gelatin, maybe things will turn out better. Thanks :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry, the point was to not worry if they come out okay because they taste gross and are a much grosser consistency/texture then regular Jello anyway. :) Try the Rice Krispies Treats eggs :)
    Anonymous

• I don't use Jello or follow their recipe - I use 100% juice (usually a Juicy Juice flavor) and Knox and they come out well every time. I follow the directions on the Knox box. Also 4 hours isn't always enough cooling time - I let mine sit in the fridge overnight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011