Does your man like wearing women's underwear? adult content

I recently found out that the love of my life loves to wear women's underwear. He says they are more comfy. I was very upset at first. But he is not gay, he doesn't think he looks better than me in them, and there is no fetish. I think it's a bit weird, but in the end underwear is underwear is just underwear. I still love him. He is still the same person. Could you be woman enough to handle it?

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I can't understand why everyone gets so upset about what a guy wants to or likes to wear. We can wear anything in a guys closet or dresser and no one would dare accuse us of having a fetish or question our sexuality, but the instant a guy expresses and interest in something in our dresser or closet we throw the fetish card at him or question his sexuality or manhood. So what if a guy wants to wear silky underwear, so what if a guy wants to wear a pair of underwear that has lace or a ribbon or bow. Why don't they have the same right to cross the gender barrier or break all the gender rules just like we do? Personally, I think we are selfish! We want what's our's and we want what's their's, and we don't want to share. I think it's time to let the guys express their interest in the things that are considered feminine if they feel so inclined.
    Lee_E

Answer by Lee_E at 11:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *in the most gayest sounding man voice*

Becareful, my cousins ex started out that way, then he really turned all foo-fooey.

Are they bikini style or thong or the boy shorts? I need a little more info before I make a decision. But, just going on what you said, I give it 3 years AND my gay man roommate says "2 max honey" (and he snapped his fingers) ROFL.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Don't be fooled into thinking its not a "fetish". Because it IS. BUT....there's nothing really wrong with a fetish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It has nothing to do with being "woman" enough. I'd be questioning whether HE was man enough. It would weird me out, I'm not gonna lie.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• And if he said it was just because of comfort, I'd be looking for new underwear for him. They make men's underwear in a variety of styles and fabrics.I'm sure there are comfortable options for men, similar in feeling to women's.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That would creep me out to be totally honest. Maybe you guys can go to a department store and pick out more comfortable men's underwear?
    Anonymous

• Ew
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't want to sound like im bashing but you asked so....

Thats down right strange. There is more to the story than comfort whether you want to believe it or not.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL...oh that reminds me of a magazine that gets sent in the mail, when you page through it, u'd swear its woman's panties, there's lacy, sheer, thongs, and so on. check into that if he really wants to wear those kinds of undies but doesnt want to claim they are yours.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• im not gonna lie id be a lil tripped out, deep down wondering if hes a closet cross dresser, but like you said they are just underwear and it doesnt change the person who he is so more power to him!
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011