Bikini season

Well that time off the year is quickly approaching, Do you enjoy bathing suit shopping or dread it lol!!!!

JamieXXS

Asked by JamieXXS at 11:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I HATE shopping for bikinis... So I don't, I don't even go swimming during summertime anymore. :(
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• love it...i started early
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• This ole chunky butt ain't shopping for any bikini. lol
    Maybe a granny style bathing suit :) HAWT
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Dread it. Even when I had a perfect body, I wasn't fond of it. I've always felt a little less attractive in a bathing suit than I'd like. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I hate shopping for bikinis every since I got pregnant. Your body is just never the same. Thankfully I already got that hell over with for this year! HAHA!
    Smiles686

Answer by Smiles686 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My DH likes me in a bikini (I'm 47 for goodness sakes) so we fight over that. He finally told me that no one that we see on vacation would ever see me again, and since I was making him happy, why should I worry about how I looked to anyone else. I finally realised he was right, so as long as nothing it hanging out, I'm like...Who cares??? LOL!
    Mammaw0604

Answer by Mammaw0604 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I find that the thousands of American and Canadian women alike that come during spring break to have Liposuction/Tummy Tucks/brazilian butt lifts are the ones that dread it. There is always a solution. Cosmetic Surgery is not for everyone BUT BOY DOES IT HELP AND IS SO MUCH FASTER THAN 6 MONTHS AT THE GYM! JUST SAYIN!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I hate it, I try to stay away from having to be in a bathing suit! If I could look good in a bikini I would love it though!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Even when I was tiny and had a great figure,I never wore a Bikini. ALways a modest two-piece or a one-piece.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I need a new one, I haven't bought one since 2007. Eek.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011