Does anyone else have a problem with playtex drop-ins latex nipples?

Every time I buy a 2 pack of the latex SLOW flow nipples for my playtex drop-ins bottles either one or both of them has a problem. I have had 4 nipples labeled slow flow that actually flow fast, and I have had 3 nipples that don't flow at all. The only reason I keep spending money on them is because my son does the best with the latex nipples, he doesn't lose half his bottle on his bib and he sucks in less air. Does anyone else have this problem when they buy these?

beck_9808

Asked by beck_9808 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't used the latex nipples, but the ventaire nipples (wide mouth) fit the drop in bottle. You may actually want to consider changing bottles if it is becoming a problem. Good luck
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I haven't had a problem with them and I've used them for 9 months now. I had problems with the rubber nipples and actually switched my son to the silicone ones. That's weird. I'll keep a look out when I buy them from now on.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I had trouble with a couple packages of the late nipples. They were slow flow, but defintely had a whole the size of a fast flow. I have ended up switching to silicone nipples and not any issues with inconsistency in hole size. Good luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008