how long

how long does it take for you to get pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• really? Ummm... Its different for everyone. I didn't have to try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It can take as long as 2yrs+ and sometimes at a first try it depends on your body.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Everyone is different... for me the first two times were right away. We have a son and had a stillborn, after our stillborn we tired but didn't get pregnant for 6 months. God always knows best. I'm so glad he "made" us wait for 6 months, we now have the same due dates and it's just a miracle. I think it just takes time and it will happen when it's supposed to happen.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It depends if you got a minute man or if your lucky and your man last for hours lol. Seriously everyone is different, some people are more fertile than others. It was an accident both times for me. You might want to figure out when you ovulate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It depends on your body and you SO body. Becuase it can happen anywhere from the first try to one to two years later. It also depends on his little men.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2008