Cute nail art that you did when pregnant?

i was curious as you how many people actually painted their nails and put "baby" stuff on them like binkys or blocks and teddy bears

cuz i got this urge the other day to paint my nails blue and paint little baby stuff on them, and today i went to the store got sparkly blue nail polish and a nail art pen, on my right hand i put a binky(thumb) the word boy (pointer) a block (middle) and a base ball (ring), and on my left hand i put my sons nick name 'vince' starting from my pinky with the 'v' and the name ending with the 'e' on my thumb

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 11:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I do alot of nail designs and i was just thinking of a new baby one. Baby blue or pink with white foot prints would be really cute.
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• lol i would have done foot prints but im not that good of an artist >.< and its taken me 4 hours to do both hands XD and its only outlines of things its not colored in at all just blue nails and black outlines lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• storks? if you are good at that kind of stuff anyway, which I am not.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 12:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am not good at the nail stuff but I got polish that were close in color to my kids birthstones and did that, kind of boring but people asked about them!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You just gave me an awesome idea, thank you! My baby shower is May 1st, Im buying a new sundress and getting my nails done for it and everything. Usually I just get an acrylic set of white tips, but you just gave me the idea to get a design drawn on my thumbs in baby blue color. What would be the best thing to do? A rattle? a baby bottle? Idk. Now I need help thinking of one, but wow what a great idea lol thank you so much.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 2:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011