Have you ever been told this?

I went to the health dept yesterday to get my paps done and was wanting to get my birth control changed b/c my boobs literally hurt everyday at some point during the day like i am pregnant and it happens all month long and the dr looks at me and says it is b/c i drink to much or eat too much caffiene things. I was like WHAT? But let her talk and gripe me out.

Now I am on Depo-Provera - Birth Control Shot so guess i will see how this goes.

Just wondering if anyone has had this told to you before or if you are on this type of birthcontrol, if so how is it for you? Im a lil nervous being on it.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I personally did not like the depo ive been off of it for 2 yrs now and i still cant get pregnant. I only did it for a yr. That is just my experience. Good luck
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No, but when I went in for mine, my doctor was like the best kind of birth control is abstanance, In my head I was like "I am married HELLO!!!", But I just shock my head and left it at that. Docs are so weird.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i knew about the caffiene , and i believe it , also any birth controll my boobs hurt would come and go,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• YES- my doctor has told me before that Caffeine can make your breast more Tender- i cut out alot of it & it really did help:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I've been told too much caffeine can make your breast tissue more cystic, so that makes sense.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have the same problem but it comes & goes. And when they're lumpy and sore they're actually much larger too. I drink coffee every morning and wine every night so who knows...
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 12:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yeppers!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011