I ate HORRIBLE today. someone talk some sense into me or throw some motivation this way

I had a really crappy day!
I had a horrible morning fighting with my mom-getting some pretty mean words from her.
went to class, walked around in the cold wind all the way across campus and back.
and I've had the flu this week so I've been craving comfort foods because I've felt so tired and just bleh so i really wanted poptarts but there weren't any in the cafiteria so I talked myself out of getting anything else but then I got a chicken burrito from taco bell on the way home! :C
then I got home and my mom had brought home cookies from winco and i went crazy i had like six! and this evening I had like three more!
and for dinner I ate a bunch of pork with bbq sauce
and just now I had popcorn
and ive had two diet pepsis :c

and I haven't worked out today either!
I was doing so well the past three or four weeks, I've lost eight pounds!

someone knock some sense into me :c

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• LMAO girl... stand up - take your jeans off -- hold them up in front of you and look how wide that ass is...... now go to your closet and pull out that *CUTE* little summer dress that you looked so freaking fabulous in last time you wore it..... wanna eat some more pork now??
    PUT THE FOOD DOWN AND GET SOME WATER -- YOUR NAME AIN'T ELMER FUDD - YOU AIN'T NO PIG.... now cut it out!
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You bitch, you've had cookies and didn't offer any to us? lol

I haven't had a cooking since Jan :(

It's okay to splurge every once in a while.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Be good and workout twice as long tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• There is no harm in giving into a craving now and then. You won't really get satisfied until you get what you are craving so you wind up eating even more. Next time eat you pop tart and then stop there. It will probably be less calories in the long run.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• @chloesmom LOL sorry! they were gross anyway! idk why i ate so many :c ya'll can have the rest, PLEASE. get them out of our house.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• @shelbysharealot LOL thanks! XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Diets are tough! Tomorrow will be one week on slim fast for me. I agree, it would have been ok to eat that pop tart! Lol You have to let in to your cravings ON OCCASSION or you will go on a benge later. Just be REALLY good today and work out longer. Good luck and stick with it! 8 Pounds is awesome!!!!!!!!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011