Anybody ever been to Sea World in Orlando?

We are going next week and taking our 2 year old and 9 month. I have never been before so I don't know what to expect. Any advice/tips? :)

laurennnn

Asked by laurennnn at 12:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Travel

• I have been twice, but it was years ago. Be sure to take plenty of sunscreen and maybe some dry clothes. You get very wet during the shows if you sit in the splash seats.
    Mammaw0604

Answer by Mammaw0604 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• We go all the time with our annual passes. Bring sunblock. You can take in a soft side cooler, but NO STRAWS because they can be dangerous if they get into the animals' habitat. There is a splash area for the little ones to play in and cool off, so bring a towel and dry clothes. Don't forget your camera.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• no i havent but i pray that u have a safe trip and a very blessed and fun time let us know how is was
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011