What Do You Get A 8 Month Old For Easter?

My son will be 8 months old by Easter. What do I get him?

Smiles686

Asked by Smiles686 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got my dd a stuffed animal last year. she was 5 months.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nothing...?

IMO... at that age they don't know what is going on, so spending money only makes you feel good and does nothing for the baby. If you really want to buy him something, buy books. Babies and kids always need more books.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• my boys were about seven months last year. I got them baskets with some books, they each got a veggie tales dvd, teething toys, a stuffed toy, bubbles.....
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nothing.... I'm all about keeping it simple, and LOVE the fact that my house isn't one enormous toy pile!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My younger sister believes in the Easter Bunny so it's not just for me. My son has plenty of books already, but thanks for the suggestion, and I would hate to just ignore the holiday even if it wasn't for my sister because that just sounds sad. I want to celebrate every holiday. No one would notice a holiday if people just didn't celebrate them. I want the memories for both of us. He will see the pictures. Thank you for your suggestions. :)
    Smiles686

Comment by Smiles686 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• An outfit and a baby storybook or something. They won't know the difference anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• rubber duckies with the bunny ears..some gerber puffs put in plastic easter eggs,a ball, a book, an outfit..I love Holidays too! I always do a little something, this is what I did for my 9 month old :)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 12:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I got my kids gifts for easter even when they were too young to know whats going on, it was more for me. But jsut something small, a little stuffed animal or even something special that wont be played with, something decorative for a childs first easter.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would just put some little baby toys in the basket along with an Easter board book. I also like the idea of putting puffs in Easter eggs.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• stuffed animals. That's what I got my kids for Easter when they were babies at least.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 4:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011