What do you think about police pepper-spraying an out-of-control, violent 8-year-old?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_child_pepper_sprayed

He was so out of control the teachers and students had barricaded themselves in an office and he was trying to ram the door down. I think he got what was coming to him.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Atleast he wasn't tasered lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think his mom and her "he is just a kid" attitude need the beat down. And he doesn't look like even the damn pepper spray stopped his attitude because mom condones it. The cops came out 2 other times to subdue the monster. So, he got what was needed at the time. Now, he and his momma need psych help.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yeaaah the article had a point, if they had tried to take him down physically he could have been hurt much more seriously than he was or could have been with the pepper spray.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• The mom and the kid both say he probably deserved it. Damn! Kids these days...
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 12:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yeah, and now he's a big hero because he got to tell the whole world on TV how "they" were not treating him right. Good one, mom, real good one!
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• How much ya wanna bet in 8 years, he'll be on tv...it's another Columbine waiting to happen.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• He is already exhibiting signs of a killer. He told the cops "come and get me mother fuckers" and "i will kill you all". He needs psych help, not another school and another bunch of kids to torture. Seriously, even if my child had behavioral problems, i wouldnt want my kids anywhere around that disaster waiting to happen..
    And the fact that his mom is in such denial, scares me a lot. She seems to have as much of a problem as he does. I dnt get why this made headlines when the mom and the kid said he had it coming...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• He got what he deserved!! Very creepy watching that video of him...he needs some serious help because he sounds like a future psycho!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• The situation was awful. It sounds like his mom didn't care what he was doing. It's pretty bad when the teachers and kids are afraid to go to school just because of one child's behavior. Evidently the cops aren't making a good impression on the mom and her son. That's sad. I sure do hope he was expelled.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I know i wish they had pepper spray rather than nuns with rulers when i was growing up.........lol. Not that I personally ever had a ruler awakening but I have seen it. It helped me be accountable and avoid consequence's. IDK about this clip. That boy and his mom need a ruler and a yard stick?????

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011