Government

If you don't value it, you shouldn't be trusted with it.

Just saw this on Rachel maddow show. I believe it. I think its a valid point. What do you think?

Kitkat61277

Asked by Kitkat61277 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I completely agree. The GOP has been spreading lies and gathering power through slander. I don't understand how so many people can go and watch FOX News and think know that they are being lied to. How is it that so many people are put into power through lies that can be easily researched? I don't get it. It seems almost as if, people want to be the lambs lead to the slaughter.
    blainesgirl

Answer by blainesgirl at 7:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Value Government? I value the Constitution.... I value a federal government that earns its trust by honoring and protecting the Constitution. I don't value bureaucrats who use fear mongering and demagoguery to serve their special interest groups.... I value a government that has fiscal responsibility.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I value the few things that government is meant to do for us, even if the heads of our government don't (protecting our borders). All of the other stuff is fluff and meant to create dependency on government, which IMO is not a good thing. Anyone that wants to create dependency should never be trusted.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think two things.
    1. People should stop watching the madcow Maddow
    2. Liberal plants are showing up pretty early on CM this time around.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• The extreme right do not value it so they cannot be trusted with it . Their supporters in this forum certainly don't value it , they hate it .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• 1. People should stop watching the madcow Maddow

How old are you jewjewbee? And you're still calling people names? I'm glad you're not my mom. Anyway, who are we supposed to watch? Glenn Beck? OH!! Wait!! NOBODY can watch him, Fox News pulled his show off the air.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2011