Impatience.. HELP

My FI and I are getting married at the end of August and we are going to start TTC... Problem is the closer it gets the longer it is seeming to take for August to get here and I am getting VERY impatient which is making me anxious. I don't know what to do to occupy my time but I need something! I am going crazy waiting and we have only been planning the wedding for a month!

babyblue7990

Asked by babyblue7990 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Calm down, drink some tea and relax. You are wishing away the time you have now with your man and family and everyone around you to get to a date that ultimately doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things. A wedding is nice and a wedding day is very special but it's still only a day, 24 hours just like the many days you have before and after. Enjoy what you have now and don't wish a minute of it away. In the mean time go slow and enjoy spending time picking really special plans out for your wedding!@
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 12:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I read "impatients" and I was thinking you were asking about the flowers, not "impatience."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• OOPS! I guess that is what I get for typing too fast without thinking first
    babyblue7990

Comment by babyblue7990 (original poster) at 7:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011