Zombie Apocalypse

How would you survive? I'd go to a nearby mall that has no 2nd floor entrances and destroy the stairs and wait it out. Food court is on 2nd floor as well as the movie theater.

Kitkat61277

Asked by Kitkat61277 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd remember my cardio and to limber up, thats for sure!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 1:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Double tap. LOL And all the rules from "Zombieland".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Hole up in Wal-Mart SuperCenter...they have everything including guns and ammo lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't think I would want to live through the zombie apocalypse. Pretty sure I would be zombie food. :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Haha I have no clue but my S/O is obsessed with the zombie apocalypse so Im sure with all the stuff he has planned out in his head he would be my way of surviving.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 1:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Beat some major zombie azz with an ax! lol! good question!

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have to agree... double tap and cardio.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 5:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i would prepare ahead of time by building a high up tree house, with a pull up ladder.
    as long as the zombies are between level 1 or 2 zombies it would work fine. but level 3, well, you're in trouble no matter what really.
    guns and chainsaws are good, but they require ammunition and gas, so i'd keep swords, katana's hatchets bow and arrows and what not.
    Gidgetsafreaq

Answer by Gidgetsafreaq at 5:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree with destroying the stairs, but personally i wanted go to a built up area where malls generally are as this has the highest population and therefore more zombies, i would stick to countryside however avoid swamps as you can get stuck and become a sitting duck. travel with a few friends but you must be prepared to kill them if they turn into zombies! I have a book on defence against zombies and the best option is to go somewhere like antarctica as this will have few zombies as it is practically deserted. but you may not be able to get there due to all the pilots becoming zombies. So you may have to walk/swim. Good luck :)
    LauraWaddell

Answer by LauraWaddell at 8:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• thats meant to say wouldnt not wanted, sorry guys.
    LauraWaddell

Answer by LauraWaddell at 8:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2011