Do you know of something I can download where I can view every site that has been visited?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• You need a keylogger which records everything someone does online and is undetectable. You can visit webwatchernow.com or just google keyloggers and a bunch should come up.

Answer by gemgem at 12:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Don't you have a "Browser history" button on your browser? If you do, unless someone has gone to the trouble of actually going through and deleting the specific sites they didn't want you to know about, you should be able to see every site visited.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 2:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yes but all you have to do on my computer is go to control panel, history, delete and it's all deleted. It's very easy.
    Anonymous

• You're browser should have a history. If people are going out of their way to delete the history then there are bigger problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2008