Sleeping on the couch....

So I'm stuck on the couch tonight, because my husband has decided that all of life's problems are caused by me and me alone. The gist of it is that he feels like I do nothing, at all, ever. This is after I cook, clean, take care of our DD, and work 10 hour days half the week. So, after a day of running his errands, cleaning up a huge mess that he left, and picking up the clothes he left thrown around the house (yes the house, not the bathroom, not the bedroom, the whole house, I'm talking socks in the kitchen) I had never had a chance to get to the dishes that he told me he was going to wash. So, because I didn't do the one chore that he told me to leave, because he was doing it, he starts a huge fight and tells me to find a place, pack my sh*t, and get the f**k out of his house....... all this after he's been keeping strange hours and refusing to speak to me. Now for the question; Should I be as outraged as I am? Because I'm pissed, very pissed. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• You better than me cause I wouldn't pack shit! Plus there would be no way in hell that I'd be sleeping on anyone's damn sofa!!
    Something doesn't sound right use your instincts! If he wants you out find a place for you and your dd and get out and move on without his ass! We'll see who cooks, cleans, manages his daughter, work long hour days, and helps with the bills! Good Luck to you and dd!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• there has to be another issue and he is using that as a cover up, get to the bottom of it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Woah, my house would still be a mess. When my others don't pick up after myself I tend to worry about myself & ignore the outbursts. But that's just me. I wouldn't let his bad attitude upset me. I'd probably laugh & tell him to take a Midol & pull the stick outta his *ss.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Correction: pick up after themselves*
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i lovethe midol idea hehehehe
    JamieXXS

Answer by JamieXXS at 2:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would be fuming! And I for damn sure would not be sleeping on the sofa, he would be. I tend to have a very short fuse when it comes to arguments like that, my husband knows better than pull that macho crap now after I packed up HIS shit and left it by the door(our first year of marriage, you know how that is) There is something else going on here...sometimes men snap like this because of their guilty conscience...
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:29 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree, it sounds like a guilty conscience to me.  I don't think it necessarily means he's cheating but something is definitely going on.  Maybe he's stressed out at work, etc.  No right to take it out on you though, everyone gets stressed.  I'd get to the bottom of why he would start a fight like that and why he thinks it's okay to be so rude and disrespectful to his wife.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Our first year of marriage, the new puppy chewed up my husbands shoes, and of course, it was all my fault! I should have picked his stuff up before I left the house. So, the next time I left, I picked up all his stuff, and threw it into the front yard, where it stayed, in the rain, until he picked it up. He has never acted like that again.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 5:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Sounds like hes got a girl lined up and is finding pitty things to fight over and end the relationship. Once things become your fault, in my experience, they F*cked up.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes you have every right to be pissed off. He's treating you like crap while you are working your ass off! Tell him how you feel and ask him to stop!!
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2011