Is cologne a dumb anniversary gift?

I don't know what to get him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Um, kind of but still a nice thing.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I dont think so, Im always asking my boyfriend to buy me perfumes.I love smelling pretty& I also love for my bf to smell good too.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It's a nice gift but in my opinion not special enough for an anniversary. How about you get him something pertaining to your anniversary year, something to do with paper, glass, ect.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't think so. I would like that as a gift! My Dad has bought my Mom some here and there.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 8:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• If it's something you would normally get him, no. It's the thought that counts. I personally love things that are more personal than worth anything to anyone else. For example, when I had surgery last month, instead of my bf buying me a big thing of flowers or w.e when he ran to get me tums and stool softeners (LOL sry TMI, but its kinda making my point. lol) from a corner store, he bought me a $2 card that said everyday he wakes up, he looks at me & feels so lucky to have me in his life at all & feels even luckier that I'm his gf!! For Valentine's Day, I just made him a card out of paper and put it on his car in the middle of the night, so he got it in the morning. The other day I wrote him a little love note and placed it in his wallet, so he would find it at his lunch time the next day. It's the thought that counts. Remember that!! Good luck!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Depends...1. Does he like that cologne? 2. Does he have it and is running out? 3. Is it an expensive brand?

If its a cheap brand, then I'd say no. What does your husband like to do? (I'm pretty good at picking out gifts for just about anyone!)

If you wanna message me and tell me about him, I can see what I can come up with for you for him ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• well clothes is a great idea for him to buy well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011