TV shows?

What are the names of some TV shows about babies and having babies?

babyblue7990

Asked by babyblue7990 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Ugh...don't watch any of those. Watch "The Business Of Being Born" or "Babies".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I didn't know I was pregnant
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I literally JUST watched "The business of being born"! And I saw babies a while back. I loved them both but I didn't like how much The Business of being born put down hospitals... Midwives are a good idea but it got me scared of wanting a hospital!

I didn't know I was pregnant is a good idea
    babyblue7990

Comment by babyblue7990 (original poster) at 7:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes, but, shows like "One Born Every Minute", "A Baby Story"..etc ALL show over medicalized, over sensationalied, intervention ridden births.

I just google homebirths to see videos of EXTREMELY peaceful births. Most hospital births aren't peaceful. And most have women in the Lithotomy position, never walking around, never squatting, purple pushing...I could go on. That is why I NEVER recommend those shows.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yeah I don't like that part. I am at an impass though becasue I want the monitoring but I won't have pain medication, but I would like to walk around and I don't want to get my water broken but I would feel better being in a hospital rather than at home. So I kinda want the best of both worlds and I am not sure how to get that
    babyblue7990

Comment by babyblue7990 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011