Does anyone just need to vent but is afraid people will put them down?

I've noticed that when some of us mommies have had a bad day and need to vent people are really negative and tell them to just get over it so if you need to vent about anything at all go ahead no one will be judging

krissii

Asked by krissii at 2:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I totally agree. Yesterday I posted a question and was like WHOA! By the answers. It was like no one was truly answering my question because THEY CAN RELATE TO MY SITUATION. They were only sharing their OPINION! Not their experience. I wasn't looking for opinions, I was looking for someone that could relate to me bc I felt alone & needed someone to understand me! Sometimes the women here don't truly read the question & are so judgemental. Needless to say, I deleted the question bc their "opinions" not their "experiences" were making me feel even worse. I think women should only share their opinion if they can relate to the question or post from personal experience or from an experience they know of. Be as supportive as possible. Don't try to belittle the person or make them feel worse. Be positive and help make them feel better bc they are reaching out for help!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am, that is why I post annon, I have been judged badly here& then been told that I am a great woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I vent anyway. Screw CafeMom prudes. Thanks anyway though. I know some folks will love it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't even think about it. I care only what God thinks of me.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Girl, I am notorious on here for bad attitudes thrown my way, stalkers and vote downs. I don't even care.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• no i just speak my mind and whoever doesnt like it can ignore what i have to say and the ones that are just play FU**** RUDE makes my day to kno that there are dumb ppl out there that have nothing better to do.....i keep my head up and dont let no ONE bring me DOWN....dont like me do me and yourself a favor and skip and ignore everything i post and or say...=) love you cafemommas
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I only post my vents in places where I trust the people there to be supportive. CM Q&A does not seem to be the place to get support :)
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 8:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I vent too just got some very negative comments and was like "if you don't like my question skip it"
    krissii

Comment by krissii (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• ^Told ya.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• lol @ BradenIsMySon i agree with you i've never cared what people say but when i read about someone who needs to vent and they get put down a lot say they just wanted to get it off there chest ( i mean who hasn't needed to do so) and would appreciate not being bashed so i asked my question
    krissii

Comment by krissii (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2011