What do you do when you can't sleep?

I get stuck on cafemom and that keeps me from sleeping. Lol

Ashley0709

Asked by Ashley0709 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• same here i stay up on cafemom and chit chat and what not...since i cant sleep and cant find anything else to do at these hours hehe..i also sit next to my 5 month old well she is sleeping and just stare at what a beautiful baby the lord has blessed me with.....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL. That reminds me of my eldest boy's favorite book when he was little. It was called Good Night Magellan and the friends all gave their answers to "what do you do when you can't get to sleep?". Count sheep, relax, dance, wrestle, lullaby. Cute book.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Masturbate, lol. You asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Watch tv and get on the internet.

Answer by louise2 at 5:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Stay in my bed and read so that at the first sign of drowsiness, I can turn off the light and go back to sleep (my sleeping troubles always involve waking up during the night and lying awake).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Usually I lay in bed until I fall asleep. Sometimes that takes hours. I'm not working today so I just got up and came to the computer to kill time.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 8:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I usually read a book. If that doesn't help, then I get up for a while (watch tv, get on the computer, clean if I can do it quietly and not wake everyone else up), then I'll try to go back to bed a little bit later. I also recently got a radio with nature sounds after noticing on a trip that hearing the ocean is so relaxing that I can hardly stay awake. It's helped my insomnia quite a bit.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Cafemom, facebook and watch tv.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Read, take a bath, watch tv, surf the internet.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• get of the computer and rest
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2011