Do you think it would be a good idea to move out at 17 with your fionca?

gaskins17

Asked by gaskins17 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Of course not. You know it isn't.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't think it is a good idea to move out until you can spell fiance.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• What is a fionca
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Fionca? Do you mean Fiance?
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't think it's a good idea to have a fiance at 17, let alone move out.
    Sonnut

Answer by Sonnut at 7:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nope, not a good idea at all.
    mamaxs4

Answer by mamaxs4 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• A 17-year old, no matter how mature, should not have a fiance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I was 17 when I moved out, with my b/f of 2 years,....to make a very long story short, we moved in with 2 other friends, and lived in a finished basement. I LOVED being on my own, but reality soon set in, I had a FT job, making well over 400/wk, at age 17, that's GREAT!! My bf had a job, but lost it....I was paying for my rent, his rent because i didn't want him to get kicked out, I was also supplying food for both of us, and all basic stuff for both of us,.....not long after we moved in, I ended up getting pregnant, at 17. He said we needed to "save money" so we should move back in his mom's house which was an hour away....which is 45 min from my job (mind you, I didn't have a car, i drove w/ my friend to work), ... so we moved out and into his mom's house,.....we argued A LOT, and not long after i moved in there, I was getting kicked out, because that was his house and they couldn't kick him out....
    -CONT-
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• -CONT-
    at this point I was 18, a few months before I am to deliver my first DD. .....Single, back at mom's house sleeping on the couch because my brother took over my room, and jobless. Here I am at 22, with 2 girls, single, and still at my mom's house, I wish i would have listened to my mom, and everyone else's advice! you shouldn't move out, and your fiance is probably not your fiance for very long, my ex and i were engaged to (after we moved in to the basement) think 100 times before you do something SERIOUS like this, you're only 17, stop rushing to grow up.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It is not a good idea, but I bet they think so! who knows maybe she will learn or be blissed.

Answer by older at 8:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011