Things I have found on my husbands laptop. Conserned.

I recently found some sites on my husbands laptop, sites like porn alot wich is unusual for him. And Adult Friend Finder and you know they are not playing cards ! Isaw some e-mails from women saying that they viewed his profile, and another one says, I am sad I didn't hear from you last weekend, could we still gt together? name the time and place CU. What do you make of that?And there was others. I can meet you anytime you like. It almost seams like these girls are local. We have been married 10 yrs. and have a adopted a beautiful baby girl who is now 6. He has never done this before . I stumbled upon this when my 6 yr old ask to use his lap top,for nick jr site. I went into the history. so I know he has a profile out there but how do I get to it? I have viewed the e-mails and then printed them out and then deleted them from his pc. Can anyone please help me, I don't know what to do, or where to start. Site is Adult Friend Finder.Oh by the way I bought his laptop for him for x-mas and he takes it to work with him.but says he leaves it in his truck .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you need to talk to him about all of this. Tell him what you found, and not to insult your intelligence and deny it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Sounds like he's cheating.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• what is the site..maybe mylife or something like that? just go to it and type in his name..you may have to create a dummy account first
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• AFF is a total hook up site. I think you have every right to be upset and confront him. People are not 'Innocently" on AFF, not to mention the communications with that chick.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Jez first it's hard to get into his profile and password of what ever site his on adult friend finder . Hmmm has he been acting weird lately ? Like being with you ? If you really want to fund out if his cheating on you with out confronting him first cz you want to get some proof you should make a profile for you on adult friend finder and add him as your friend maybe you get an answer but if you so eager now to find out have adult talk with him
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 8:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Sounds like the beginning of something not so good, but you know that. Confront him, hopefully it doesn't turn into an all out arguement :( You said this is way out of character for him, so good chance he just wanted dirty pics to look at, and the more real they are they better "session" it'll be for him? Hopefully he'll just get really embarrased and apologize :) Good luck to you.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Adult Friend Finder is a hook up site... if he has a profile he is looking to hook up with other women. And, from the sounds of the emails he's looking to cheat, if he hasn't already. He's up to NO good for sure!! Good Luck...

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You can create a profile on AFF and then search for him that way, but I don't know of many guys who would put a profile up there if they aren't planning to go through with it. The fact that he has a profile at all is a huge red flag - even if he denies that he was going to cheat, I would want to go to counseling and get this all hashed out!

Answer by missanc at 9:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oh I HATE that site. I was with my ex for 2 years and stumbled upon that almost the same way. His son wanted to use computer, and boom there in History was AFF. I read his profile and printed off e-mails. I got sneaky and went on the site and created a profile, using someone elses pic and e-mailed him. He took the bait and set up a date. I took all the e-mails and met him at hotel. Needless to say he was busted. We were living together and I was in the process of moving out, and found out I was pregnant. Left his ass anyways. He married a girl he met off that site, 3 months after I moved out. He has never seen my daughter nor is he involved in any way. Honey, all signs point to you getting out, you deserve better.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You can break into his account.  You found out through his email address.  Go to the site, click on forgot password.  Have it sent to his email again.  Then you can go onto his account.  Not sure that is necessary in this case though, seems pretty clear cut to me what he's up to.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011