How to with Cafe Press?

With Cafe Press do you have to design "your own artwork", and if so how would you go about such a thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would think you would need your art work to be original or free for use artwork already done. If your looking to make $ then it has to be your own artwork, otherwise your looking at copyright infringement.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• One of my good friend started up a cafepress site for her online messageboard. it has everything from maturnity shirts to bibs to boxers. And she would upload sayings that she made up or photos she took with her camera and that's it. She made a t shirt for me by taking one of the pictures I took and tweeking it a bit then had cafepress put it on a shirt. I have the shift she hade and i LOVE IT! She said it was very simple to do.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008