What can cause late period?

Okay so i'm like 21 days late. Taken 3 tests all negative. I am not stressed or haven';t made any changes that could cause it.. I have always been regular.. I had a slip once on March 5th, took Postinor 2 the day after (6th) Period was due on 17th and it hasn't come. I live in a small town and it's hard to get an apt with the gyno. Have one set up for late next month. Just wondering if anyone ever had this happen to them?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• My period was late often when my prolactin levels were out of whack. I got on birth control to regulate my periods and eventually my prolactin levels went back to normal.

Answer by missanc at 9:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Any changes in weight?
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I was never regular
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would go to a regular physician to get a blood test. But it could be birth control. I went 2 months without due to being on the pill and couldn't figure out why (it was regular for me to be irregular- lol) until I went off the pill.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am not on birth control and I have no changes really in weight.
    gutterflower585

Comment by gutterflower585 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• stress, diet, dehydration, ... pregnancy
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011