If you have ever gotten into a fight!

My kids and I moved in with my husband into HIS home. Yes it is now our home.. but I dont really feel like its MINE. Ya know? We got into a fight the other night, and he said "take your kids, and get the fuck out of my house!" It was a BAD fight!!! I pushed him.. and told him I was done.. That was BEFORE he told me to get out of his house.

The fight made me sad, but him saying that it was HIS house, made me feel WORSE! Would that hurt you as well??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it would have hurt my feelings.  But in all honesty, you both were acting worse than children.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree, you both were in the wrong.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 9:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Of course!!!! I would be hurt, we sometimes say things in the heat of an argument we don't mean, talk it out with him and kiss and make up!

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes it would hurt but I'm sure you said things to hurt him as well. I'm sure he didn't mean it, he was just angry. Talk it out...
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You were both in the wrong, but yeah, that would hurt my feelings as well. Hopefully the two of you can sit down and talk it out like adults next time. Good luck, Momma!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'd never give him an opportunity to say that to me again..sorry that would be my response if my husband told me that. I'm outta there, no turning back. good bye. But thats just me. Couples fight and argue and we often hurt each other's feelings. I'm sure you will work this out, but the fact that he continues to think the house is HIS should be a serious red flag to you. Protect yourself and your children....have a plan B.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011