Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do my boyfriend of 6 years just walked out on me and the kids what should i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • First of all you do not need a man to take care of you this day in age women do it by themselves all the time, but since you were surprised with a up and left dilemma Do you have a parent or sibling who can possibly help you out some until you can get on your feet?

    Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • honey be strong- i had the same thing happen to me years ago and i thought that i could never make it without and i felt empty....but if he is going to walk out on you and the kids you are better off without him......and trust me my life is so much better now i have a wonderful man who loves me and my children
    i will keep you in my prayers --i know how much this hurts. Be strong sweetie, it will get easier

    Answer by javalatte at 7:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • I would see whatever government assistance you can get, and also get on that child support quick. Im sorry he did that to you but like I tell all my friends when they breakup with a guy, it just means that there is someone out there better for YOU and the trash had to go away before the real mr right comes along,be strong.

    Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • *HUGS* Everything happens for a reason.

    Answer by comfycouch at 8:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • Take him for everything he is worth, make him pay the child support. If he misses a payment turn him in. Do not be leniant no matter what he says.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

    PM ME

    Answer by javalatte at 8:24 AM on Jul. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.