what should i do my boyfriend of 6 years just walked out on me and the kids what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• First of all you do not need a man to take care of you this day in age women do it by themselves all the time, but since you were surprised with a up and left dilemma Do you have a parent or sibling who can possibly help you out some until you can get on your feet?
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• honey be strong- i had the same thing happen to me years ago and i thought that i could never make it without and i felt empty....but if he is going to walk out on you and the kids you are better off without him......and trust me my life is so much better now i have a wonderful man who loves me and my children
    i will keep you in my prayers --i know how much this hurts. Be strong sweetie, it will get easier
    javalatte

Answer by javalatte at 7:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would see whatever government assistance you can get, and also get on that child support quick. Im sorry he did that to you but like I tell all my friends when they breakup with a guy, it just means that there is someone out there better for YOU and the trash had to go away before the real mr right comes along,be strong.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• *HUGS* Everything happens for a reason.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 8:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Take him for everything he is worth, make him pay the child support. If he misses a payment turn him in. Do not be leniant no matter what he says.
    Anonymous

• HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU WERE DOING
    PM ME
    javalatte

Answer by javalatte at 8:24 AM on Jul. 29, 2008