Food, Inc.

Has anyone seen this? I'm behind the times and just now watched it. If anyone has seen it I'd like to be able to talk about it with you all.

CraftingMama

Asked by CraftingMama at 9:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes, I seen it but it was over a year ago I think & ive watched some other good documents simular to this.. King Corn was good..
    I think if we all ate more thoughtful it would be better & we would not have to worry so much.. Limit Fast Food... Buy your meat from local farmers. Grow your own garden or support your local farmers..
    And if you do buy local ask questions. Make sure what you are getting is organic. Ask if they ever give tours on the farm or anything that gives the community a chance to get closer to the animals/produce.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'll look for "King Corn" to watch, thanks for the recommendation.

Although I have to disagree with buying everything organic. I'm not going to spend more for organic oranges when I'm going to peel them before eating and not consume what would be covered with pesticides. But for things like berries or lettuce... sure.
    CraftingMama

Comment by CraftingMama (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011