I need a Catchy Name for my recovery Home in Guadalajara Mexico.

Hi Ladies, I already own the Medical Tourism company and we just bought a house for a recovery home. I am wanting to make a simple website ( strictly about the recovery home) I am not all that great with the whole building of websites : ) I need a cute catchy name for it. Thanks in advance ladies

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• I wouldn't go for cute and catchy. That would turn me off from going to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• humm then any Ideas?
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• What's a recovery home?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• @Imogine I own a Medical Tourism Company here in Guadalajara Mexico where I represent top board certified surgeons, and I bring hundreds of patients a year for Quality affordable Surgery. I have noticed with the years of experience, that when women (mainly) come alone for a breast augmentation or any procedure alone, they tend to get more emotional, so we purchased a home that will be more comfoting for the patients and people will be in the house tending to them day in day out and they can also enjoy the beautiful garden this house has and you know make them feel better, Were American so they will always have someone to speak to in their language and the Surgeons can just come to the house to do the follow ups. I am a M.A. so I can so some of the easier help like changing gauzes and helping them in and out of their Surgical Garments. But it's a really neat place we have here. It's across the street from a beautiful park.
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• That sounds nice. Can't think of any names though, sorry.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Relaxation Therapy?
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• got some good suggestions...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011