I think i might be pregnant but im not sure! ! adult content

this month i had a very unusual period. it came on early and went off early (early as in 3 days) a day and a half afterward i started feeling very sick to my stomach and was throwing up all over the place. the fist time i threw up it was yellow and the second time it was food that i ate....ii had unprotected sex a few weeks ago. could i b pregnant

zaakiya

Asked by zaakiya at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a test.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Anything is possible. The color of your vomit has nothing to do with anything though.
    Go take a test
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• wait til your period is due and then test.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Id jsut take a test, worrying and wondering isnt going to help at all.
    I didnt know I was preggo with my first until i was 3 months in because I have short light periods anyway, so I guess when i had spotting thats what i thought it was.. never thought to take a test.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Test
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Take a test...pregnancy symptoms look like other ailments. No one can tell you here.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My first pregnancy i didn't know until i was 3 months. but it never crossed my mind i also had 3 days where i was SICK just thought it was food poisoning until i realized when i would inhale cigg smoke it would make me puke( this was 8 yrs ago in my party days)....then i thought i'd better take a test. positive! my third preg though i just knew it before it was time to miss my period. i was so tired and took 3 test before i missed my period and it was neg. drove me nuts until i was far enough to get a pos on a test
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011