How can I make money from home?

Most of all, I would love to babysit. I really want to help with our income but at a young age (34) I find myself not physically being able to do certain things. I get migraines at bright lights (I'm talking even dim lights, I can't go outside even at night without my sunglasses cause if I catch a headlight or lamp "boom" instant migraine. I can type decently, but I confess I have problems with my joints (yes I will get checked on as soon as the insurance activates), and I'm allergic to cigarette smoke (which I love retail but honestly can hardly stand to be in any store or public place as I can't breath as soon as someone who smokes comes into the room.
Anyone have any helpful tips?

blainesgirl

Asked by blainesgirl at 10:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try babysitting if it's what you would love to do.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'd love to babysit, but I'm completely new, in a temporary house, am about to move at the end of the month and possibly move within six months after that. I don't think I'm in a stable enough position to babysit right now.
    blainesgirl

Comment by blainesgirl (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have bought stuff at yard sales and then resold for a higher price on craigslist - usually make a decent profit especially if it's something I can paint, refinish or add to in any way.

Answer by missanc at 10:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would go and see your Primary care physician about the Migrains. The FDA has approved Botox injections for Migrains. Good Luck
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would love to share an option with you that would allow you to make income from home and help with your physical concerns. Our team is partnerd with an interenational health and wellness company. They specialize in helping people live healthy and rid their home of dangerous toxins. We have helped many people reduce or completely get rid of migraines by switching out their everyday products to safer options that don't contain the chemicals triggering the migraines. We also offer a great joint supplement. In the past I had severe knee pain which made it very difficult to do activities, now on this supplement I am able to do everything I want without pain.

As for the business side....we do not sell, stock or deliver the products. We help the company with marketing. We offer FREE training, website, support and personal mentor to help you. Request more details at http://www.followingourdreams.com

Michelle
    mliwellness

Answer by mliwellness at 3:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Thanks, I'll check that out!
    blainesgirl

Comment by blainesgirl (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oh wow, that would make it hard to find something to do. That must be miserable having to go through that. :o(

I am with a team called Internet CEO Moms! I absolutely LOVE this team :o) We do not sell things, throw parties, keep inventory, etc... We have endless support and training. This team has been helping Moms (and Dads) work from home since 1999. I can honestly say that this team has been a huge blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. If you are interested, feel free to visit my website and get all of the details! :o)

www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also, check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find something that fits you :o)

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I suggest finding what your good at and turning it into a business or you can find an opportunity online that can help you work at home! Do what you love most!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Well you should try Cashcrate.com I’m looking for a job right now, but I do this in my free time. (Mostly when my 10 month old is napping) They don’t ask for credit card numbers or personal info. It’s free. Why not earn money in your free time while you look!?! It doesn’t hurt to try right!?! Good luck!!!

:-)
    nutty_acorn

Answer by nutty_acorn at 12:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2011