After watching the teen mom 2 finale w dr. drew does anyone else feel for Jenelle after what her mom said?

basically her mom said she wasn't loveable and she couldn't even name 3 positive things about her daughter. I find this very bad her mom is crazy she's like bipolar or something when all she does is criticize and yell at her that's when Jenelle shuts off if she'd talk to her and be there for her and give her some love and attetion she wouldn't be looking for it w keiffer.

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Is Janelle the one that just got into a fight that was all over TMZ and the news places?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• idk i didn't hear about that
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I didn't see that after show with dr.drew..I'm going to have to catch it for sure.
    But with those two..Janelle and her mom ...I go back and forth. Her mom is whacko most of the time and I feel sorry for Janelle..but then Janelle is VERY immature and then I feel bad for her mom. But you know..maybe Janelle wouldnt be the way she is if her mom wasn't such a whackjob most of the time and could just sit and talk to her rather than act like an idiot,lol.
    I feel sorry for the baby..he's got to deal with them BOTH! :/
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No, her Mom is hurt, and until Janelle realizes that her Mother is the reason her Baby is doing well, and not living on the street with her, she's never going to have respect for her. If Janelle would make better choices, and put her son as her first priority like the other Moms, then her Mom wouldn't be so angry with her. It's not going to happen overnight, she has a lot of work to do to make it up to her Mom, and her son.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• but probably long brown hair real short and skinny
    chica679

• Nope, I haven't seen it yet but hopefully that's the kick up the butt she needs. Lord knows, that stupid girl needs something, she gives all teen mothers a bad image.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 10:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Her mom is hurtful but she is also being very hurt. me and my mom went through something very similar to that when i had my first child and everyone thought my mom was so horrible but really janell is hard to love.....she has had many of chances over and over and she is not innocent. she is mean to her mother, she lies and steals and does drugs, doesn't show up to "babysit" her own son......i feel bad for her mother she didn't ask for this to happen either. it would be hard not to be mad at my daughter if she was like her and i think her mother will definatly change once janelle gives her the chance and proves she can keep her disrespectful mouth closed if her mom needs to tell her what she has done wrong.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I mean her mom can give her love and attention but she shouldn't just pretend that janelle is an angel. janelle needs to hear what she is doing wrong and be open to the criticism
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I had no idea that Janelle had a brother and sister, she made an eavasive comment about how her Mom treated her brother and sister the same as her,, I just wish she had placed her baby for adoption, I don't think the Mom is capable of good parenting, and I don't think Janelle can step up to the plate, she looked so pale and lost on the show,, I do feel sorry for her but mostly for that baby, he is the one who will pay the price.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think Jenelle wouldn't act the way she does if it wasn't for the way her mom treats her she learned from the best. I think she should get on w her life by finding a good job,going to school,dumping keiffer and fighting for custody of her kid I think if she's away from all the negativity she would do better but she will have to be more responsible and step up and put Jace 1st before anyone else or anything.
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011