If you caught your SO watching porn??

I want to know if you all were in the same position, what would you do/say? While we were still dating, my now-hubby went to FL for 2 wks to visit family and came back with a porno. No biggie, because then we watched it together and got it on. But about 6 months after we got married, I was on the computer looking at the history, bc I was trying to find a site that I had visited and didn't remember the link. All I found was a long list of porn sites!! At the time, it made me feel really incompetent bc the porns were big breasted blondes, while I was a flat-chested brunette with a bit of an ass. I can't even say that we had sex for a couple of weeks until I got over it. No he didn't cheat, that's why we're still together, and he hasn't been watching ever since, that I know of. My question is, have you caught your SO in this situation? How did it make you feel and how did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I probably own more porn that my ex's ever did. It's a good way to learn new positions and techniques. Men watch it for different reasons, but I'd rather have them watching porn than going to a strip club or ogling women at the mall. If you can get a man to watch with you, it's a good way to let them know if they are doing or not doing something that you like or don't like without hurting their feelings.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i joined him lol
    Anonymous

• Actually i can care less if mine does. Its healthy and normal for a man to do.

Answer by gemgem at 1:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Weve had that arguement. It makes me feel degraded and nasty for SO to watch that shit then want to kiss me or climb in bed with me. I told him if he wants to watch it thats fine but dont touch me or sleep in my bed for a few days afterwards, it makes me feel gross.
    Anonymous

• I don't care if my SO watches it but I have made it perfectly clear that it is not allowed on the computer because of the laundrylists of viruses it puts on it. If he goes to Priscilla's, buys a porn video, and knocks himself out so be it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• What REALLY mattters is how it makes YOU feel, but if I saw my husband watching porn I would be surprised because we both thinks its gross and I would feel kinda weird if he was doing it behind my back...so you just need to tell him how it makes you feel and see if its enough for him to realize you don't like it and so he won't do it..
    Anonymous

• It doesnt bother me if he wants to look at skinny blondes who am i to stop him. I wouldnt be worried about it!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 4:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If that's what it takes for me to get some action, I'd encourage him to watch it! Instead, I get nothing.
    Anonymous

• My husband is addicted to porn. He lies about it and it is gross how much porn he looks at. I was gone for a week came home and he had been to so many porn sites the computer nearly crashed. There were over 5000 sexually explicit images on my computer he blamed it on his brother. His brother was here for one day.  He is an idiot too I guess.  I am sick of it and will be leaving very soon. I am waiting on his bonus and the sell of some stock so I can buy a home for my son and I to live in.  Once I am gone he can jerk off all he wants to the porn images instead of having his very sexy wife in bed with him.  

Anonymous