What would you do? LONG kinda vent

my DH and MIL got in a argument yesterday .....Heres the story MIL has been introuble with the law several times over stealing and drugs and things like that she gets mad because we don't let her take my 3 lil girls who are 3,2 and 10 months. She has also been telling people she pays our bills and the my Dh is a sorry son and just running us down Well we pay our own bills and every time she calls and needs something done my DH goes and does it it may not be that day but within a week and she don't understand his family comes first not her My mother lives with us and she dosn't come out as much a she did I think she is jealous of my mom. my DH said i wish this would just end and i told him its always going to be the same I no that i play a part in it but if she would shut her mouth and keep here nose out of our biz then we would not have a problem my Dh has said if she get in trouble one more time then she wont be able to see the girls i think it should have already happened what would you do in my case ? I want to stand my ground and not give in to her

april_f

Asked by april_f at 10:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Stand your ground.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i think you should stand your ground not one more time because she does not seem to change.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• She sounds toxic, and I wouldn't have her involved in my kiddos life, tell DH to see her alone if he can't break the tie! Good luck, I think you have had enough!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree! Put your foot down. My kids don't see certain members of my husband's family (for different reasons) and that's just the way it is. Tell your husband the kids come first and if he doesn't agree, he's not much of a father, in my opinion.
    XoXo
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• the woman is very toxic you need to stand your ground and not have anything to do with her until she can get her own act together
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011