Teen Mom 1 & 2 question--

Is there going to be another show with the Mom's from Teen 1, or is is finished, What about Teen Mom 2? I would kind of like to know what happened to Maci and the rest of the girls!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 10:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• They're going to do another season of Teen Mom 1. So we get to see Maci again. The next show they're doing is another season of 16 and Pregnant but I know they already shot another season of Teen Mom 1. I think they're going to do another season of Teen Mom 2, too.
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 12:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would love to know too!!
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oh Im curious to know if in a few years if they will have some kind of BIG TeenMom reunion...
    I know Road Rules and Real World and other MTV shows are big about getting their reunions & stuff..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Teen mom 2 is having a special of never before seen footage or something Tues @ 10. I would love to see what's up w/ the first season girls now that there kids are toddlers as well!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think they are doing another 16 and pregnant but i think it was a finale.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i saw a commercial after the reunion of teen mom 2 it showed some stuff i hadnt seen made it look like it was gonna have another show but it didnt say
    Jessamine03

Answer by Jessamine03 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I seen a magazine yesterday & I could be wrong but it looked like Maci got boob job.
    Idk why its fun to keep up with anyone in reality tv.. lol.. its kinda stalker-ish!
    i love teenmom! cant wait to see the new season start!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2011