Do you ever wonder...

What it would be like to be a man?
And if you do, why?

I think it'd be an interesting thing to experience for a day, or something.
Like... I don't know if it's all men or just my roommate, but he loses weight SO EASY. Of course, he gains it easily too... but when he puts his mind to taking it off, off it comes. He works out for maybe 20-30 minutes a few days a week (same as me), and he ends up with bulging arms and legs - I work out like that... NOTHING. In the past few weeks, he's lost almost 10 lbs (and boy does it show) - we started eating healthier (somewhat) and both working out more... I gain back the 5 I lost before that PLUS two more! So that's one reason I'd like to experience being a man.
Also, I'm curious about what it's like to have a penis. :P

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol too funny. I wouldn't like to be a man, but I agree I wonder how they walk with their tackle box in the way. He loses weight easier than you probably because he has a higher metabolism. Don't let it get you down. Each person's metabolism and body is different and you just have to find what works for YOU!
    XoXo
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No I dont, but I DO wonder how men walk around with that junk hanging right between their legs. Seems to me it would always be in the way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• rofl...I've always wondered what the male orgasm feels like....if it's difference for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL....I wonder this all the time! I've even asked my hubby how his balls don't get squished between his legs when he's laying down lol....yeah I think if I had the option to be a man for a day (JUST 24 hrs....lets not get carried away lol) I would definatly take it....

@Anon....I've definatly wondered about the male orgasm too lol....they are able to do it SO EASILY!!!! It can't be fair lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I thinks that's funny. It makes me think of the Silence of the Lambs pose, ya know? The ole pee pee between the legs pose...........lol. I am sure most if not all men have done a tuck and pose..............lol. Now us as ladies really have no poke out and pose moves. But I've wondered and wished for a day with a penis would be like. But what would happen at the end of the day????? Do we get to watch it fall off??? I couldn't resist. Great, fun question.

sidesplittinglaughter

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• no
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• lol no
    NoahsMomma6807

Answer by NoahsMomma6807 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• lol nah..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nope, I don't. I like being a woman.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2011