What size to you consider grossly overweight?

I mean the size or weight that would make you say wow thats too big! I am not putting anyone down, I am a big girl mself and trying to lose alot, I just want your opinion. As a bigger girl I have felt people were looking at me sometimes and I was just wondering if I was imagining or if thats what they was really thinking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Whenever they get to the morbidly obese category of BMI.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Totally depends on the person. Some people carry weight better than other people.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i have lost 400 pounds and still have fifty more to go I can only say for me when I lose the 50 more pounds I will weigh 150 and still be fat but thinner to myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Dunno, but I am uncomfortable at 180 and 5 foot 2. I am gonna do something about it any minute now!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It really depends on the person. I don't think you can just pick a number. 200 pounds (just picking an arbitrary #) is going to be different for someone who is 5 ft tall vs. someone who is 6 ft tall.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• for me personally if I can get into a size 10 I am thin, fit and healthy. I can't get smaller than a 10 due to my body type. However right now I am a 16-18 and that feels too big. I can't keep up with my kids sometimes and that is a shame. So currently on a mission to loose 50 lbs and get into that 10. =)
    norahsmommy

Answer by norahsmommy at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think grossly over weight would be anything over like 500 lbs, thats just going to the extreme. I am 5' 4 and weigh 260lbs.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Anything over a size 10 I consider very overweight.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Note: I'm saying that for ME. Not other peoples body shapes and heights.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 11:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Its hard to say, I feel gross and I have to lose 50 lbs to feel good about myself again
    mom24girlsmt

Answer by mom24girlsmt at 11:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2011