battle of the exes...

Whats the most exreme thing you've ever done revengeful or funny to pay back an ex( anytime counts)? I was just thinkin about that song "took a louieville slugger to both headlights..." and I think its a funny song but I was wondering if anyone really pulled of something like that?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My friend slashed all 4 tires on my exes van lol

Anonymous

• I drained the oil out of his car. Not all of it, but most of it. He over heated/blew up his engine after about 10 miles (you leave just enough oil in the car to let it start easily and that's it.)
    He never knew it was me >:)

Oh, and this one is kinda childish, but I don't really care....we had a joint bank account (NEVER do that btw...always keep your own money on the side!!!) and he cheated and then left me...we had JUST moved into our new home, and our security deposit money was the only thing we had in our account....he spent it ALL and the check bounced. I called his parents (who thought I was the best thing that ever happened to him) and told them everything, they paid it for me, and swore they were writing him out of their will (I don't know if they did, but they were pretty pissed, lol)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I sent a letter to his new GF telling her we were still messing around. WE were. But she still married him anyway. So I guess she didn't believe me. That was over 20 years ago

Answer by louise2 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Sheesh only one story? Ok lets see, I told him we would get back together if he broke up with his gf and then he did and I told him I was just kidding. Uhm I offered to do his laundry and threw it all in the garbage instead. I sent his gf 48 pages of posts where he called her a stupid ho. After awhile he wasnt paying child supp and I tracked him down at his dads and they were at disneyland and I called child supp who in turn called him and he admitted he was at disneyland and he was arrested.
    Anonymous

• Took ALL my ex's shirts to the seamstress and had all the sleeves shortened an inch, he thought he was growing, Then I took hair from my sisters brush that matched the color of his hair, and put it in his brush and on his pillow everyday and made him think he was going bald.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My ex showed up drunk to a visitation exchange and took off with my son. I called the cops and they didnt catch up with him on time. On his way out he hit me slightly with the car and was cussing. I went to the magistrates office and filed charges against him and they arrested him when he dropped my son off (after he had left so my son wouldnt see of course) and he was just in a tank top and shorts with no shoes. He spent 5 days in county jail. Now that wasnt really revengeful since he did drive drunk with our son but he still did go to jail for it.
    Anonymous

• Everytime my bf would be really mean and verbally abusive I would go behind his back and throw someting of his away. I would rip up pictures in his photo albums and threw away all the pics of him and his ex at her high school prom. Pics of his ex's or even his daughter would just come up missing. He would hurt me emotionally so anything that had any kind of emotional meaning would get it!
    Anonymous

• My ex's wife (at the time...now his ex-wife) asked if my ex had made any friends while vising our daughter. She'd found his cell phone bill and wanted to know about the number she didn't recognize. We had a nice long chat all about him and my female neighbor. I didn't go into ALL the details at the time. But apparently she talked to him about it. He called and said he had told her everything. So when she brought it up again she got an earful about their dates. Apparently "everything" has different meanings to me and my ex. A few weeks later she filed for divorce.
    Anonymous

• stuck a pair of panties in his car and i mixed hair conditioner with tuna fish oil and put in the crotch area then stuck in my ex's glove box then called the woman he left me for and told her i left my panties in x's car last night while he was on break, could i get them back please lol she was sooo mad. haha she still hates me today
    Anonymous