My son wants his sisters to cry!?

My son is almost 4 and his sisters are2, and he tells them to cry all the time! He doesnt actually do things to them to make them cry but if he sees they are trying to take toys or books away from eachother then he walks up to them and tells them to cry!! What is happening? lol

VBM7287

Asked by VBM7287 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think that he is trying to establish that he is the alpha among the girls and as cruel as this is it is a normal thing but should be nipped in the bud. He needs to learn that they can play too and maybe it might help for him to have toys that are just his and completely off limits to the girls?? i hope this helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• That's def a new one for me lol I'll bump :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Have you asked him why he does that? Definitely a new one for me also.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• becasu the Lisen to him but you must but a stop to that so her brother dont do this any more just take him or her to chruch so they both could understand well god bless you both your son and daughter and also you
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• mayb he has a vindictive side to him and it makes him happy to see other people cry mayb talk to his doctor about that
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2011