Where can I get some advice for my teenager (15) who is pregnant on Cafemom?

We found out our 15 year old is pregnant. I would like to find a place where I can chat with other parents who have teenagers whom are also pregnant.

wonderwoman89

Asked by wonderwoman89 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• You can look in groups and see what you can find. Good luck, mama!! That can't be easy. Hugs!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• 15 years old is too young to be on cafemom. Honestly I would get her into some counseling. There are some very nice ladies on here, but there are also some very nasty ones as well. A pregnant 15 year old is very sensetive, and easily influenced. I wouldn't suggest cafemom as a support group for a child. I would look up local resources and look for a pregnant minor program in your area. Good luck.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Actually I was looking for advice for me. Not my 15 year old. I just wanted to find other moms who are going through what I am for advice.
    wonderwoman89

Comment by wonderwoman89 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• if your looking for a group 4 YOU- im sure theres one somewhere- for the child NO WAY theres way too many meanie mommies on here! hope u find something and GL to you i dont know what i would ndo if this where mine!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Do a search for groups with moms of teen moms. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I was a teen mom, so I may be able to offer advice from that perspective, Feel free to friend me.

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Here you go.......

http://www.cafemom.com/group/16360/

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• look for groups with active chats, and then pick one that is for Moms of teens, usually the active chats are the ones who always have someone there, there a groups for mothers of pregnant teens, but you might not find a chat ever open on there,, good luck! I am sorry you and she are going through this!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Ah for you! Well, search the groups. That would be your best start. Use key words like parents of teen moms, etc.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree with everyone else... search the groups! There are groups for EVERYTHING around here!
    Good luck!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2011