Thick clear discharge but NOT ovulating adult content

So I thought all this month that I was pregnant. I took a few tests between CD21-CD24. I had 2 positives and 2 negatives. Both tests that showed positive are controversial tests so I decided to just assume I am not pregnant. Now I am on CD24 (my cycle averages 29 days) and I started having a strange discharge. Last night and this morning it was clear and very watery. Now it has turned to a thick stretchy discharge. I know I am not ovulating because my ovulation CM is thick, white, and almost pasty and has always been that way. Plus I am only about 5 days away from AF, way too late to ovulate. Any ideas? Should I be worried about infection?

Missalissa86

Asked by Missalissa86 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• Well if you did have 2 positive you might want to confirm with your doctor whether you are pregnant or not. Does your discharge have an odor or smell to it?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'd call the ob/gyn
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 12:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No odor, just a whole lot of it. I am in the process of getting insurance so for now I can't make an appointment. By the times I am able to get in I will probably have started my period and either have noticable signs of infection or the discharge will have stopped. I can go to the ER but I don't want to pay that kind of money unless there might be something wrong. If the discharge seems normal by what you guys have experienced I will assume it is for now and only go in if it gets worse.
    Missalissa86

Comment by Missalissa86 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Even when i do not ovulate i have some discharge from hormonal imbalances. I have PCOS.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 1:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think you might want to call your DR.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i would take another test, wait it out for AF... then call your dr if you still have no answers.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011