Has anyone else been waking up with empty stomach and vomiting, I am 26 weeks

My morning sickness had stoped, but now at 26 weeks it has come back. Only in the morning and I have a empty stomach and I have been throwing up about an hour after i get up. Just wandering if anyone else have this problem???

julymom71111

Asked by julymom71111 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep. With all 3 pregnancies. Vomiting bile if my stomach was empty... it was horrid. It also causes severe damage to tooth enamel.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• thank you for your answer, feels better knowing that I am not the only one< it is terrible to feel that way in the mornings or anytime, and I know what you mean about the enamel, my teeth have been more sincetive to cold and hot since this started!!!
    julymom71111

Comment by julymom71111 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yep completely normal but no fun.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I had that problem with my last pregnancy and it would set the stage to be sick allllll day. it was horrible and my son was induced early for not getting what he needed from me :( it made me feel really guilty but i couldn't help it. Today he is 21/2 and can still wear 18 month in the waist! he needs 2Ts for length. This preg i haven't been sick at all until now (preterm labor meds)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• im in the same boat!! i thought i was done with the morning sickness lol now 27wks and here it is again lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Am always tired & my teeths are very sensitive cnt chew anything! Waking up with a very empty stomach but no appetite at all
    Fatima86

Answer by Fatima86 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2012